Category Archives: Income Analysis

Genesis Energy’s Segment Margin Breakdown by Segment

. Onshore Pipeline Transportation Genesis Energy broadly calculates segment margin as revenues less product costs, cash operating expenses, and segmental, general, and administrative expenses, plus its share of distributable cash from investees. It also adjusts this number for stock appreciation rights

US Rig Count Down 5% in the Past 5 Weeks: What’s the Impact?

Total US rig count According to oilfield service company Baker Hughes (BHI), there were 838 active oil and gas rigs in the United States in the week ended September 25, 2015. This is four less than the previous week, which

US Financial Sector Performance Review, Week Ended September 11

Financials end flat for week ended September 11 The Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) mainly holds large-cap US financial stocks in its portfolio. The fund invests in an array of financial service firms ranging from investment banks, commercial banking,

More than Half of Analysts Surveyed Rate Midcoast Energy a ‘Hold’

Wall Street’s targets for Midcoast Energy Partners Of the analysts surveyed by Bloomberg, 22% rate Midcoast Energy Partners (MEP) a “buy,” and 56% rate it a “hold.” About 22% of the analysts rate MEP a “sell.” The consensus target price

MLP, 10-Year Treasury Yields Diverge in Week Ended September 18

AMLP yields in the week The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) traded at a yield of 8.43% as the week ended September 18 wrapped up. The yield rose marginally during the week from 8.42% at the end of the previous week.

Crestwood Midstream: Top Midstream MLP Gainer on September 21

Top gainers Crestwood Midstream Partners (CMLP) was the top gainer among midstream MLPs at the end of trading on Monday, September 21. It rose 11.51% yesterday. CMLP’s general partner, Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP), rose 13.03% on the same day. Enlarge

Summit Midstream Partners Fell 28.40% the Last 2 Trading Sessions

Top losers Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) was the top loser among midstream MLPs at the end of trading on Thursday, September 24. Its losing streak continued with a single-day loss of 12.44% yesterday. Summit Midstream has lost 28.40% of its

Should You Include Genesis Energy in Your Portfolio?

Most analysts rate Genesis Energy a “buy” In this article, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Genesis Energy (GEL). At a broad level, ~62.50% of analysts rate Genesis Energy as a “buy,” and the remaining ~37.50% rate it as

Simon Property Group’s Retail Mall Business

Overview Simon Property Group’s (SPG) US properties primarily consist of malls, premium outlets (including the Mills outlets), community centers, and other retail properties. These properties contain an aggregate of approximately 182 million square feet of GLA (Gross Leasable Area). Enlarge

Simon Property Group’s Lease Length Exposure

Lease expiry explained For real estate companies, tenant lease expiry is a primary cause of rental erosion, as in an over-rented market, new lease terms are generally fixed in favor of the tenants, and the costs of lease renewals or

Simon Property Group’s Plan to Increase Shareholder Returns

Long-term strategy Simon Property Group (SPG) has devised a long-term strategy that the company believes will achieve continued business success while delivering consistently strong financial performances over a period of time. Enlarge Graph Strategy initiatives Simon Property’s long-term plan includes

The Fed Takes Down Its Interest Rate Forecast

Highlights of the September 2015 FOMC statement Yesterday, the Federal Reserve ended its September FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting with a statement containing language similar to that of its statement in March, in which the word “patient” was taken out. Overall,

Introducing Simon Property Group: A Must-Know Company Overview

A quick look into Simon’s history Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Simon Property Group (SPG) formed in 1993 when the shopping center division of Melvin Simon & Associates became a publicly-traded company. Melvin Simon & Associates had formed earlier, in 1960, by

JP Energy Partners: Top Midstream MLP Gainer on September 15

Top gainers JP Energy Partners (JPEP) was the top gainer among midstream MLPs at the end of trading on Tuesday, September 15. It rose 3.38% yesterday. Enlarge Graph JP Energy Partners JP Energy Partners lost 37.45% of its equity value since the beginning

All materials are found on open spaces of a network the Internet as freely extended and laid out exclusively in the fact-finding purposes. If you are what lawful legal owner or a product and against its placing on the given site, inform us and we will immediately remove the given material. The administration of a site does not bear responsibility for actions of the visitors breaking copyrights. abuzesite@bigmir.net

banner