Nanoc » contributing
• As a final check, compile the Nanoc site with the Nanoc gem in the Gemfile pointing to your local Nanoc working copy, and verify locally that the release notes page is as expected.
• Tag the release using git tag –sign –annotate 1.2.3 –message ‘Version 1.2.3’, replacing 1.2.3 with the new version number. Msn news usa Signing Git tags is optional, but highly recommended.
• Close the GitHub milestone for this version, and ensure milestones for the next patch and minor versions exist. Nzd usd live chart For example, when releasing 4.2.3, close the milestone for 4.2.3, and ensure milestones for both 4.2.4 and 4.3 exist.
• Update the release notes on the site. Dollar exchange rate in india This only involves recompiling the site with the new version of Nanoc (the release notes on the site are extracted from the NEWS.md file in the Nanoc gem) and pushing the site ( bundle exec nanoc deploy).
• Update the release notes on GitHub.
Usatoday com news Create a new release for the tag, set the release title to the new version number, and copy-paste the release notes into the description field.
• Send an announcement e-mail to the Nanoc mailing list. Trading places stock market scene Include the version number, link to the release notes, instructions for how to update (using plain RubyGems and using Bundler), and instructions on how to report issues. Convert aud to usd The e-mail template that I often use is based on the following:
Nanoc version is out. Inc connector This major/minor/patch release fixes a bug related to X/adds enhancements X and Y/adds feature X. Usd news You can find the full release notes at the bottom of this e-mail or at http://nanoc.ws/release-notes/.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. Binary dictionary Our standards
Project maintainers are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Project maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful. Us stock market futures contract Scope
This Code of Conduct applies both within project spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the project or its community. Funny quotes about life lessons Examples of representing a project or community include using an official project e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Exchange rate mxn usd Representation of a project may be further defined and clarified by project maintainers. Dollar yen exchange rate Enforcement
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the project team at email@example.com. Market futures quotes All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Binary to hex The project team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Fraction to whole number calculator Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Project maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project’s leadership. Kroner to usd Attribution
Ale Muñoz, Alexander Mankuta, Andy Drop, Arnau Siches, Ben Armston, Bil Bas, Brian Candler, Bruno Dufour, Cédric Boutillier, Chris Chapman, Chris Eppstein, Christian Plessl, Colin Barrett, Colin Seymour, Croath Liu, Damien Pollet, Dan Callahan, Daniel Hofstetter, Daniel Mendler, Daniel Wollschlaeger, David Alexander, David Everitt, Denis Defreyne, Dennis Sutch, Devon Luke Buchanan, Dmitry Bilunov, Eric Sunshine, Erik Hollensbe, Fabian Buch, Felix Hanley, Garen Torikian, Go Maeda, Grégory Karékinian, Gregory Pakosz, Guilherme Garnier, Hugo Peixoto, Jack Chu, Jake Benilov, Jasper Van der Jeugt, Jeff Forcier, Jim Mendenhall, John Nishinaga, Justin Clift, Justin Hileman, Kevin Lynagh, Lorin Werthen, Louis T., Lucas Vuotto, Mathias Bynens, Matt Keveney, Matthew Frazier, Matthias Beyer, Matthias Reitinger, Matthias Vallentin, Micha Rosenbaum, Michal Cichra, Michal Papis, Mike Pennisi, Nelson Chen, Nicky Peeters, Nikhil Marathe, Oliver Byford, Paul Boone, Peter Aronoff, Raphael von der Grün, Rémi Barraquand, Remko Tronçon, Riley Goodside, Ruben Verborgh, Scott Vokes, Šime Ramov, Simon South, Spencer Whitt, Stanley Rost, Starr Horne, Stefan Bühler, Stuart Montgomery, Takashi Uchibe, Toon Willems, Tuomas Kareinen, Ursula Kallio, Vincent Driessen, Vlatko Kosturjak, whitequark, Xavier Shay, Yannick Ihmels, Zaiste de Grengolada