Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market _ industry size, share, growth, forecasts _ solid dosage form market _ liquid dosage form market _ injectable dosage form market
Contract manufacturing market is witnessing a high growth, as the pharmaceutical companies are focusing more on R & D of the drugs rather than manufacturing the formulated drug to stay competitive in the market. Euro to us dollar exchange rate today The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market was valued at USD 58 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 84 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period.
Companies in the upstream industry are undergoing restructuring so as to focus more on R & D, while stringent regulations on the pharmaceutical industry are compelling the companies to outsource manufacturing of drugs to contract manufacturers and focus on their core business processes. Canadian dollar indian rupee exchange rate Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly relying on contract manufacturing, research, and packaging services, to fulfill their basic needs and specialized competencies.
• Finished Dosage Formulation (FDF) development & manufacturing (sub-segmented further into solid dose formulation, liquid dose formulation & injectable dose formulation)
By dose formulation type, solid dose formulation constituted more than 40% of the overall pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market in the year 2014, attributing to lower costs of manufacturing, patent compliance and ease of maintenance.
Futures stock market definition The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.66% over the forecast period, while injectable dose segment, will register highest CAGR of 12.37% over the next five years.
The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
In 2014, the United States was a major market for contract pharmaceutical manufacturing. India is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to its cost competitiveness and quality manufacturing capabilities.
• Market analysis for the global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market on both global and regional scale.
• A wide-ranging knowledge and insight about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.